Player Feature - Predicted Most Optimal Send Out Time of the Day
An in-depth look into the Most Optimal Send Out Time of the Day is a system Player Feature. Player Feature; how it can be used, the objective of using it and the logic of how it has been set up.
Possible outcomes (Classes)
- Early Morning (05:00 UTC)
- Late Morning (09:00 UTC)
- Early Afternoon (12:00 UTC)
- Late Afternoon (16:00 UTC)
- Evening (19:00 UTC)
- Night (22:00)
Evaluate Most Optimal Time of Day
- This movement is a Time-Based Query that is set to run at a set time of 'Everyday at 03:00 UTC'.
- The query is focused on the conversion rate;
- This looks at the conversion rates from activities sent in the morning vs those sent in the afternoon. For example, if 4 activities were fired in the afternoon, the query makes a calculation to see how many of these activities the player deposited. This is how the conversion rate is calculated.
- The time bracket with the best conversion rate is chosen as the Most Optimal Send Out Time of Day.
- If no optimal time can be deduced due to a lack of data, the time when the most deposits were made will be taken as the most optimal time. If the player never made a deposit, the registration time will be taken as the most optimal time.
- The time bracket for Early Afternoon is 12:00-15:00 UTC. When using this Player Feature inside an activity, it will fire at the beginning of the time bracket, i.e. 12:00 UTC. The same logic applies to the remaining time brackets.
- Blocked and excluded players are also included.
- The time with the highest number of player deposits
- Highest response rate or engagement rate
- Based on previous player login times (the time the player logged in)