The FT solution for multi-brand scalability. Set up your FT CRM instances according to your business needs.
Player Origins gives you the possibility to share your player engagement (activities and lifecycles) across multiple brands.
Think of Player Origins a little like 'skins', in which each skin, illustrated by an avatar/logo/colour scheme, represents a brand. This is a purely cosmetic way of differentiating each brand that you have in the same instance.
Player Origins adds an extra layer of segmentation; allowing you to include or exclude a particular origin from an activity or lifecycle.
😊 Who is it for?
You can and should take advantage of player origins if you have multiple brands and want to easily manage them from one instance, with one execution team.
🧠 Note: In order to take advantage of Player Origins, your brands need to have the same integration. This includes the same platform, the same communication providers, the same bonus integration.
Also, players on your sites cannot have the same user ID's across brands. The user ID's must be unique, meaning that no player across brands can have the same user ID.
For example, there can only be one player with user ID 15 across all the brands.
Why use Player Origins?
So, you've already determined that Player Origins makes sense for your business needs, here you can see there are many reasons why it is beneficial to you. Let's take a look at a few reasons why:
- Improve efficiency
- Save time when setting up player engagement that can be used across some or all of your brands.
- Require fewer resources. One execution team can quickly and easily set up player engagement from one place. There is no longer a need to repeat set-up multiple times in multiple places.
- Have all brands in one place - get a good overview of all your brand in one instance.
- Economic sensibility
- Commercially speaking, having one instance for all brands is more beneficial than having separate instances for each brand.
If you don't already have the Origins solution, but if it's of interest to you, bring it up for discussion with your point of contact at Fast Track.
If you don't already have a point of contact, reach out to our Sales Team.
What's Next? 🤔
🔧 Setting Up Player Origins
- Read all about how to set up and manage player origins here.
⛹️♂️ Using Player Origins
- Read all about how to use Player Origins in Activities, Lifecycles, email templates, and more here.