Ready for Launch
Once your lifecycle is built, you need to Prepare for Launch to get it into Production.
🚀 Ready For Launch
OK, you have built and QA'd your lifecycle! In order to filter players into it, you need to launch it. This is the process of confirming a number of steps;
- Prepare for Launch
- Choose which version(s) players should be assigned to
- Confirm the Firing Conditions (the number of times you want each user to be able to enter the lifecycle)
- Confirm the lifecycle Trigger and Segment
- QA all of the above steps
- Verify and Launch
Tip: You can still make changes to the lifecycle trigger and segment whilst the lifecycle is ready and waiting to launch.
Once the lifecycle is launched you will see a green panel and a green blinking light to let you know that it's live.
Perfect for adding a new version or making a small change without having to interrupt your current lifecycle.
Read more about how to edit your lifecycle here.
🚀 Lifecycle Quick Launch
The Lifecycle quick launch feature allows you to quickly and easily launch an additional lifecycle version into production.
In order to use the quick launch, there must already be at least one lifecycle version in production inside your lifecycle project. For example, when A/B testing.
The advantages of being able to use the quick launch feature are; to ensure that the flow of your lifecycle will not be interrupted and you will not need to go through all of the launch configurations steps again.
How to Use It
- Create a new version, or clone a version, of the desired lifecycle
- QA and Approve the new lifecycle version
- Find your new version(s) in Ready
- Select the Quick Launch icon
- Follow the steps to assign the % of the players between the versions & confirm
🧠 Note: You will only have access to Quick Launch if you already have a lifecycle version in production.