Authentication endpoint is required to use key functionality of FT CRM. Details on how to set it up are provided on this page.
An Operator that wishes to use front-end integration such as Rich Inbox, On-Site Messaging, Pending Bonuses or Pending Deposit Bonuses must provide an authentication endpoint that FT CRM can use to validate that the fetched user data from this service is real.
- FT CRM will determine that the user as 'logged in' when the session id (sid) is defined.
- FT CRM will attempt to validate this sid by contacting the Fast Track API.
- Fast Track API will forward this request to the provided operator authentication endpoint.
- If the sid validates, the operator endpoint will return HTTP response code 200 and a user_id
- Fast Track API will return a successful or failed response to FT CRM.
Please ensure that you provide the Fast Track Integration team with endpoint URL for both staging and production environment.
🔚 Endpoint Needed From Operator
⬆️ POST /authenticate
The authentication endpoint (here referred to as auth endpoint) should accept JSON, return JSON, have the method POST and take a post request body.
The sid will be sent as post body in the following format:
The auth endpoint will verify that it is a valid sid. If the sid is valid, the auth endpoint should return HTTP 200 response together with JSON data looking like this: