Here is a small check list of steps to take before you can start working on the Front End implementation on your site:
- Build the authenticate endpoint in your Operator API
- Create your Pusher account with Channels
- Talk with your Integration Manager
- Let him / her know that you have intentions to start implementing the On Site Notifications and Rich Inbox solution.
- Get hold of your "Fast Track Brand Name"
- Give your Pusher credentials to the Integration Manager
Please read the details around each step below.
First step: Build an Authenticate Endpoint in your Operator API
Second step: Create Pusher Account
When you have created your Pusher Account, you need to give your Pusher credentials to your Integration Manager. Below is an example of the Pusher Credentials:
Third step: Talk with your Integration Manager
Let your Integration Manager know that you want to start using the Fast Track CRM actions for On Site Notifications and / or the Rich Inbox. The Integration Manager will give you your "Fast Track Brand Name", he/she will also do needed configurations on Fast Tracks side.