Guide on what steps are needed from the Operator that wishes to use Link Mobility to deliver SMS triggered from Fast Track CRM.
Steps to set up Link Mobility
- Set up Account - The Operator set up an account on Link Mobility. To get in touch with Link Mobility, please visit: https://linkmobility.com/ or contact FT for an introduction.
- Credentials The Operator provides Fast Track with the following credentials: - username - password - platformId - platformPartnerId - gateId
- Sender Name - The Operator provides Fast Track with a Sender Name (Maximum 11 characters).
- Unsubscribe Default Text - The Operator provides Fast Track with default ending text in SMS that they wish to use, "Unsubscribe...". For example: "Unsub? Click 'here' ". - This text will be automatically added to any SMS triggered by FT CRM.
- Unsubscribe Solution - The Operator decides on the unsubscribe solution. The current options supported are an Unsubscribe page supported by Fast Track or Text STOP* solution via Link Mobility.
- Webhook URL - Fast Track provides Link Mobility with webhook URL once integration environments are live. - *if Text STOP solution, the Operator need to set up codes & numbers with Link Mobility and provide FT with these. Numbers can differ per market and localizations.