Follow these steps to successfully integrate Sendsay Email with Fast Track.
- Setup a Sendsay account and get access to your Sendsay console.
- Log into the console and access System Settings -> Sublogins
- Create a new Sublogin -> through this Sublogin you will be able to fetch the required API credentials
- API Key
- Account ID (The account_id of your sublogin).
- You will most likely be prompted to change your password at this point, if this prompt happens you will be required to do a password change as well.
- Send the credentials to your integration manager to enable the integration.
- Contact Sendsay support to receive the necessary webhook URL, should be in the following format: <API Base URL>/integrations/sendsay/webhooks/<project_token>.
- Once support enables the webhook your UI will change and allow you to monitor and access all webhook statistics.
- Send the obtained webhook to your integrations manager at Fast Track.